Things I Like

>> Sunday, April 27, 2008

I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. I guess that's pretty evident by the lack of new posts. Just as I think I could give up blogging forever, the mood strikes and I am back up to the plate. As I was trying to decide what to write about ( I was complaining I had nothing to write about) slowly, very slowly ideas of things that I liked started creaping into my head. So basically this blog is a large list of things that I like....some for reasons, others with no real significance. I guess first off, I like the fact that when I come home from college I am pretty much guranteed a home cooked meal. (Steak and twice baked mash potatoes on Friday). I like the fact that my dog is always excited to see me. I like how I don't have worry about if someone threw up in the toilet last night or what diseases someone has when I go use the toilet. A bit gross but true....I like how a good fire outside really makes it feel like summer is almost here. I like the warm summer evenings and cool autumn nights. I like being able to see the stars in my backyard. I like ice cream cones, especially in the summer....not so much the first bite/lick, but the last bite of the cone where the ice cream is a bit melted. I like not having to study for tests in the summer. I really like going to the movies, I just wish the nice theatres didn't cost so much. What is wrong with having prices like the Strand Theatre or the 1$ theatre in LaPorte? I like those. I recently discovered that I like peanut butter in my oatmeal....thank you nate for introducing me to that. Yet, I somehow don't really like peanut butter milk shakes because they have too much peanut butter. I really think pen tapping is the coolest thing I've seen all weekned and I like it. I wish I could keep a beat like that. Although I think that if I did try it I would be extremely annoying and nobody would like it. Since watching those videos all I hear are rhythms and beats when I type on my computer or press the keypad on my phone. Can you honestly tell me you don't? Obviously these aren't the only things I like, but I am getting tired because it is 12:41 and I really like sleep. Thanks to all who read these haha because I like you all.

P.S. I like the Cleveland Indians going on a 5 game winning streak. Go Tribe!

1 comments:

ashley April 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

you forgot how you like melted peanut butter pie :)

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP