Random Quotes

>> Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful." - Alice Walker


"Women always worry about the things men forget. Men always worry about the things women remember..."


"You see things and say, why? But I dream things that never were; and I say, why not?" -George Bernard Shaw


"Where words fail, music speaks."

"The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary." - May V. Smith

"Chicago is an October sort of city even in spring." - Nelson Algren

"The earth is what we all have in common." - Wendell Berry


"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only love."

-Mother Theresa

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP