Hey, how are you?

>> Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hey, how are you? So as I was struggling to find something, anything to write about on my first real blog post, all I had in my mind was HEY HOW ARE YOU? Slightly annoying, yes. I guess it stems from my favorite college professor, Professor Burnworth.....Shout out to Jabin! if he ever sees this. I tend to call my profs by their first names. Why, I don't really know but that's a completely different post. The weird thing is that I find myself saying hey, how are you all the time and not even realizing it. Today alone I asked my g/f how are you 7 times. Sure the last 3? were just for fun but the first four I didn't even realize I had asked it....which might bring up a point made by many a women that guys don't listen, but we do. Most of the time. Honest. Anyways, if you were wondering how I am doing I'd have to say pretty dang good:) Besides the rainy weather and a yearning for summer.....all is good. I've got a great family, great friends, an amazing g/f, and the best part is the Indians won today! 1-0 & I have a strange feeling of optimism filling my body, similar to a cubs fan I imagine, that this is the year!!! Go Tribe!

2 comments:

ashley April 1, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

yea for my blogging brother! now you MUST leave comments on my blog :)

Char April 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

hey now, this IS the year for the cubs!! haha and you are amazing as well my dear!! xo

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP