Say What I Need To Say...

>> Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Say what I need to say. If only I was better at it! I struggle with this big time...for some reason I just can't ever force myself to speak up. I am just so use to sitting back and not expressing what is on my mind. The problem is that it occurs almost daily where I swallow my words...things I have to say, but just don't. I think it's time I realize that in the end it's better to say too much than to never say what I need to say again. Maybe then I can get rid of my past frustrations...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTpy_L1dALA&feature=related

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP