Time Management...

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time is a strange feat. Really. Whether it be us who wish time to speed up, or slow down, it plays by its' own rules. I find myself often wanting the days and weeks to be done with. Just let it be Friday, let it be the weekend. But the craziest thing, I think, is that when it finally is the weekend, I find myself thinking wait come back. If I only had more time. And I know I am not the only one who thinks the same way. At some point in everyones life he/she has experienced this. Right now I am between wanting the days and weeks to go faster to be done with work and get back to school and partially wanting the days to slow because I don't want to miss out on all of the summer I have left here at home with the family. Maybe if people would just live each day to their fullest, enjoy the present instead of longing for the past/future, maybe the world would be a little bit brighter. Maybe if I listen to myself Imight stop myself from missing out on opportunities available to me now. Maybe if we all did, people would enjoy themselves more. I don't think it could hurt anything.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP