Cinderella Man

>> Thursday, August 7, 2008

I know I said two days ago that I would be telling everyone about my trip to chicago....but I haven't gotten to it. The truth is, last night I went to the movies and saw Pineapple Express. If you liked Superbad, chances are you would like this one too. I did. Obviously I didn't get to blogging last night, but tonight I had every intention of sharing Chicago. However, I started watching another movie online and it was longer that I expected. Cinderella Man. Quite possibly a new favorite of mine. Idk why really, I guess it was just a great story that really happened. It's a story that brightens the world a bit when all else seems grey. So perhaps tmrw can be Chicago....maybe.

The Real Cinderella Man, Jim "The Bulldog" Braddock


Tomorrow??? This isn't my own photo, but I promise you my photo is better! Well at least as good.

1 comments:

Char August 8, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

gotta say, i love the new background/layout/whatever! and now i really want to finish that movie... but mostly i want to go to bed...

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP