A Chicago Tale

>> Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This is about a week overdue, but here it goes...It SEEMS the g/f thought it would be funny if she shared my innocent mistake about the Cubs tickets. Check it out if you haven't already. I have a story of my own....Char and I were sitting in our seats, all excited for the game, having a good time when it was time for the national anthem. Char turned towards me and said, Take Me Out to the ballgame and pointed to the guy out on the infield. I just smiled (maybe laughed?) and said nooo it's the national anthem. She played it off real well and when the 7th inning stretch came along, we both sang it. The guitar player from Rise Against the Machines was the guest singer. Hopefully that is close enough to how it "really happened." A few pics...




How can you not laugh at this picture?

1 comments:

the Albino Bowler August 14, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

I was just taking a break from my online travelers tale-in-progress and I decided to take a break and see what else is going on around Blogger. I was drawn to your page by the layout. It definitely gave me some good ideas I plan to use. Then I started reading and saw that aren't afraid to just let your thoughts flow, you are a runner like me, and I also noticed that you are a Ben Folds fan.
I just wrote a piece about Ben with live video footage. It's called "Bogan Wonderland." Check it out on my page. I think you, like me, will be surprised my some of our retardedly similar takes on things.
Matt

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP