Christmas List

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I like the idea of posting a Christmas list...so if you need some last minute gift ideas for me, here you go!

Old Navy

Flannel Shirt, size ?


Fleece Jacket, Size Large


Knitted Hat


Jacket, Size Large

Crocs
Melbourne Crocs, Size 11


Santa Cruz Clog, Size 11

Sketchers
Citywalk Midnight, Size 11

Gap
Cords, 32x32...


Size, M-L


Flannel Pj's



21Men
V-Neck T-shirt

I also have a nice pair of gloves and some new pants on my list...I just couldn't find a picture of what I was looking for. Maybe that will have to be on my own. Enjoy!

Austin

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP