Major Updates

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008

I realize that its been something like 2 months since I've written a blog. In that time I've managed to change my major -now art, plan a jan-term trip to Central Europe - Germany, Austria, Hungary and Czech and pick up a job as the new art assistant and gallery docent. So far I am loving the new major and job. I can't wait for my trip in January sooooo today I busted out the new digital camera my mom had and put it to good use. I need to practice for this trip right???
There were 4, possibly 5, hot air balloons tonight. I forgot how much I liked them!

This was actually taken at night. Pretty cool I think.


The leaves are changing!

1 comments:

gina October 19, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

yeah!!!!!!!! You blogged again! Great pics.Hope you have a fun and safe trip!Keep playin with the camera!love ya!

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP