Summer List

>> Saturday, July 12, 2008

Currently it is 4:20 in the morning and I can't really seem to sleep. Is it because I am so eager for my day tomorrow? I don't think that's it. Although I can't lie, getting to see the g/f is always a plus. Is it the roids i'm on to rid me of my poison ivy? Possibly. Really I just think its the insane amount of itching I have all over my legs. Honestly, who knew poison ivy would last over a week w/o any improvements really? No matter. I did get to watch the ending of American Wedding. Laying here thinking about what to write, I realized that in my head I had a few things that I wanted to accomplish this summer and haven't fulfilled many of them.

1. Read 3 books. (1 read)

2. Do more artwork. (recently started watercolor)

3. Go to Chicago.

4. See an Indians game.

5. Run/bike 4 days a week. (mainly so my roomate doesn't give me crap when we go back to school)

6. Go to a new state park.


I know there are more, but none are coming to mind. Basically from the list I have only 2 things done, I am going to a cubs game on Aug. 2 which takes care of item #3 and the painting is taking care of item #2. Now if I could only do more of it.

Lastly, this is a throw back to my 2nd blog...at the end I stated that I felt this might finally be the year for the indians. Well....I could have been wrong. Maybe. Who knew nobody on the team could hit the ball, half the team it seems would be injured or they would trade C.C. Sabathia midway through the season? I've replaced my optimism w/ realism and so w/ that there is always next year.

Good Night.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP