Graphic Content...Must be 18 to read

>> Saturday, May 17, 2008

Must be at least 18 years of age to read.....So what I am about to share with you is an exact conversation at work yesterday between the Scoob and Brett. Okay maybe not exact, but pretty dang close. And this was only the first day....a whole 15 weeks left. (Brett: Scoob, did centennial call you back? Scoob: Yaaaa they did. Brett: What did you find out about the phone? Scoob: They want me to pay um 40$. Hell I ain't payin them no 40$. Brett: Ah scoob why not, I thought they was your friends. Scoob: Shit I thought they were my friends too. Austin: Scoob, I'd never ask you for 40$. Scoob: For 40$ I oughta at least get a bj with it or they should something for me. I bet Brittany would've done something for me. Brett: Who's Brittany? Scoob: O I don't know...some whore or skank...i don't know, that's what was written on the play equipment at the tot lot. Even had her number there. Brett: Austin, do you got a girlfriend? Austin: Ya I do...her name is Charlene. Brett: Oh, does she know what you are doing with brittany? what about you jace? Do you have a g/f? Jace: Nope. Brett: I always knew you were gay. Just kidding. But I can call Brittany for you if you'd like.)

Sorry if you weren't ready for this.....but I told you.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a collection of my everyday thoughts, feelings and actions. I view it as a release of what it going on in my life and an opportunity to share it with everyone. I try to be creative with what I post, but it often involves lots of short posts and photographs. I am not quite sure I have the same humor and interests as all of my viewers but I hope that it catches your attention nonetheless. Without further ado, Open Your Heart and Catch My Disease! Enjoy my piece of the blogging world!

Lorem Ipsum

My Tunes

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP